Lotte World opened on July 12, 1989, and has received 8 million visitors each year. Lotte World is regarded as one of the world-class entertainment center (* along with Tokyo Disney Resort). The sights of this one is very easy to be accessed from Jamsil Station, i.e., on line 2 and line 8 of the Seoul Subway. Lotte World is one of several locations used for filming the drama Korea "Stairway to Heaven".
- 7 Famous and Beautiful Places in Africa
- 10 most famous places in Thailand
- Lotte World
- Wonderful land of South Korea 'Nami Island'
- Myengdong 'One stop shopping area'
- 10 cheapest destinations in Europe
- 10 Spain holiday popular destinations
- 8 most visited places in Medan
- Limboto Lake in Gorontalo Indonesia
- Cilantro Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Suria KLCC Malaysia
- Viva Shopping Mall in Malaysia
- 10 great things to do in Madrid
- ▼ January (13)